September 4, 2012

Simple is 'da BEST!

Hey, guys! I know it's been.... like AGES since my I last updated my blog.
I felt like a sudden urge to revive my blog once again.
Might not update that much though. Not sure.
I'm still thinking whether should I delete this blog. Still under consideration. Hmm.

A lot has been happening around me lately. Not even a day is enough for me to say it all out.
I just want to say it out, but I couldn't. 
Afraid that I would worsen it. Afraid that I would say something that I will hurt your feelings.
Don't know what to do. It seems like you would never understand.
I would think twice, trying to make the best decision.
But, I'm the worst in making decisions.
I don't know what to do. As if I'm stuck at nowhere.
Can somebody help me? Haizz.


Guess I'll just stop here now.
Time is not waiting for me. 
Time for me to go to bed.

Goodnight everyone! Remember to SMILE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment