January 3, 2011

The journey begins ♥

The journey into my studyland once again return! And now, this is only the beginning, the very beginning. There will be a long more way to go till the end. *sigh* Kay, today was my first day of school. Practically, first day going to school as a morning session student. The night before, i was quite excited, for no reason, and decided to go to bed early, but i rolled around my bed with my eyes closed but not asleep for more than one hour! I wasn't used to sleeping at 10.30 pm. That's freaking early! But i have to wake up at 5 the next morning, so wanna get enough sleep and reduce my dark circles. *grin* Woke up 5.15 the next morning because i was really comfortable on my bed, cuddling my bolster. HAHAHA. But it was enough time for me to get prepared. Bath, dry my hair, change into my school attire and lastly, drank a cup of Milo. Could be done by 6.30, but keep forgetting things and that made time delays. Asked Feng Qing to arrive before 7 and wait for me, but ended up, she's the one who's freaking early and i'm the one whose freaking late! D: Somebody also did asked me to come like 6.30 am, to 'teman' him, but ended up, i came late. Hehee~ lucky thing, he's not angry. LOL. Still, sorry yea. Next time i won't be late. As if there'll be another time. *LMAO! And so, first day of school was.. ermm.. okay, i guess. Start with my class, 3 Bakti. Man, there is a few 'gangs' in my class. I bet 3 Bakti will be the noisiest class and the 'targeted' class. HAHAHA. Kay then, but they're still my friends. (: Then first day of school, homework are already given. Ohh, mann! *grin* I'm actually doing my homework now, while online. HAHA. Must finish all my homeworks! The teachers seems so strict. I dun wanna get scoldings, hiting nor going to discipline room either. I'm a prefect also, must show a good example. LOL! HAHAHA. Well, you and her same class, and .. you fall for her, i have no rights to voice up and i dun wanna be the light bulb either. I just hope you're making the right choice, not saying that she's not good, but hope you won't did the same thing what you did to me. If you say you love her, truly mean it. Don't play with her heart! Appreciatte her! Kay.. why am i talking like i'm giving you a speech as if i know 100% what really happen. Urgh~ dun wanna think too much already! D: So, i guess that's all for this post. Nothing much to babble about anymore. HAHAA. So, see you guys till the next post! I'll update as soon as possible, if i have something interesting to share. Bye! Nites! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment